View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 11:06 PM

Hi Sean...after my surgery,3 days ago, I have tingling and pain in the right arm and then the doctor told me I had bone spurs compressing the Nervous and were removed ... the symptoms would disappear with time(in fact, it disapeared 50% yet.)These osteophytes did not appear in the exams.
I can not told about your surgeon, but i choose mine because he is an expert in micro surgery and in Mobi-c ( he often go USA to give classes in spine surgery), and he's very, but very thorough in the work ( my surgery spend 6 hours...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean_ie View Post
Hi Coolray,

I know this is an old thread but I was wondering if you could let me, or anyone else that has had similar treatment, know how you are doing after 5 years of living with the Mobi-C prothesis in your neck?

3 weeks ago I had a cervical discectomy where they replaced the disc at C5/C6 with a Mobi-C prosthesis. I had been suffering from neck and shoulder pain for 6 years and was getting constant tingling down my right arm and into my fingers. I know it is still fairly early days and the pain is gone from my arm but my neck is still really hurting. I am hoping that this time it is just muscle pain which is the result of years of tension and that it will subside over time.

Did you or anyone experience this and if so how long after the operation did it go on for?

Thanks,

Seán

Last edited by claudio tadeu lippolis; 10-19-2013 at 11:11 PM.