View Single Post
Old 10-16-2006, 12:20 AM

Lorna,
Yes, your pain sounds similar. Thanks for letting me know your story. I have the radicular pain but it's intermittent and not too bad. There are two main components of pain that really slow me down. One is the sharp bilateral LBP. The other is just plain old LBP. There are several other less-than-rosie ADR patients from other forums who I hope eventually fine ispine so that we can share our findings.

Mark,
I'm always amazed by the good outcomes of dynesys. CQ seems to be doing well. I just don't get how it would work unless it virtually eliminated motion (maybe it does?).

Michelle,
I agree with Dale - give it some more time before you worry. It sounds like you have a very good trend going. I recall some ADR surgeries on the forums with very rough and disappointing starts that turned out with excellent results after several months. This was not my experience. I had trouble from day one. I had surgery first thing in the morning. That night it seemed like something was not right. The old pain was gone, but a new high level pain was there. It was spread out a little more across the back and seemed closer to the skin. Looking back I think it was my facets screaming.

knbosse,
I think you should start your own thread to ask your question. Where specifically are you going in Germany? Good luck to you!

Jim