View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 01:36 PM

Thanks Maria.
That is very helpful.

I have PT scheduled next for monday. A co-worker of mine referred me to his PT at the Spine&Neuro center who also happens to be the director of PT. He said he was the "best". I took a chance and emailed the director, and I am scheduled to work with him. My chiro specifically told me not to "twist" and avoid touching my toes in my pilates and yoga classes. So, I will be careful at PT. I am just really scared it will start to flare up again.

I am a graphic designer so I sit all day. My employer purchased me a really nice chair with memory foam and a cut out at the place where my sacrum hits. It is so much better than my other chair. I have a sit down/stand up desk on the way. I guess I am lucky because they didn't have to do that. (My production has been down since my flare up).

I will start PT on Monday against my chiropractor's suggestion. I will stop any exercise that aggravates it (although it might be too late). I suppose there is always ESI if I go down in flames from it.

Re: ESI
I WILL get one next time. I was regretful I did not do it this time. I have just been really scared since all this is being thrown at me so quickly. I have not had ample time to do research. I do feel grateful that Mark has started this site so we all have a place to go for help. I wanted to post immediately since all of you have way more experience than me. I really welcome opinions and information from those who have gone down this path.

Thanks again Maria. I will let you all know how it is going.