View Single Post
Old 12-22-2013, 07:50 AM

Default It was a good thought Jim

If I didn't have the painful tendon condition but rather weakness I would have thought it related to my back possibly as well because so many things can be so it was a good thought and I'm glad you reminded me so I could bring it up to the OSS.

After a bit more research on the necessity of MRI for my foot condition I decided not to mention what my OSS said to Dr. Richie. I think if I don't improve with the braces I would but they feel great re my feet.. not so great re my legs as they're a bit cumbersome compared to not wearing anything.

The problem I have is driving though.. I can't maneuver my foot and leg well with that much stuff (weight too) on because it feels like I have a "clodhopper" on or a super big heavy foot. So I have to bind my foot up with a soft brace and drive shoeless. It's such a pain to put take this stuff off and put in on in the car! I wish I still had my mini van even though my Mitsubishi Montero is big and has electric seats it's still a big pain to take do all this stuff each time I want to get in and out of the car!

Though that's really the only complaint I have as ultimately I have been far more mobile with my feet either bound with soft braces and use of orthotics and really supportive tennis shoes and/or my new Richie Braces! Yay!!!