View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014, 05:02 PM

Default Posting update

Hi All

I am still here and dealing with pain LBP Neck Pain still no MRI on the Neck that is coming soon.
The LBP is daily some good some very bad with leg numbness leg weakness ETC

I just had two consults from Colorado spine surgeons One Dr.Villavicenco from Boulder is to have a EMG done, X-Rays Done, disco and possibly fuse one level I have four bad levels with Coflex implants at the lower two.
The Second Dr Coreman form the Steadmen clinic in Vail to do nothing and enroll in the Spine Cord Stimulator! Suggested to do no surgery I suspect this is because this is a workers comp case and pre existing condition Insurance nightmare.

I have finally reached the end of my rope, no money to go to Germany or other great surgeons that may have a solution, the last surgeon with a plain Died

I will send the latest info to Mark update my profile and send it to Dr B and see if he may have a solution or not and if so what is this going to Cost $$$

Gil
L4-L5 Annular fissure with mild central stenosis and moderate facet hypertrophy.
L5-S1DDDDD
L2-L3 Right-sided neural foraminal narrowing at and L3-L4 related to posterolateral hypertrophic spurs and facet hypertrophy.
C3-C4 limited DDD
9 injections Depo. P.T. 13 months 5 dose packs,
Nerve Block Injections.4 ESI S1
L5-S1 foraminotomy 09
L4-L5 Microdiscectomy 09 Reherniate 4-2010
Coflex-L Implants L4 to S1