View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014, 07:44 PM

Default sorry about

My earlier a.m. reply to you as one would think English not my first language with so many mistakes contained therein!

Wow.. that guy sounds like a real arse! I think 3 fingers wide of swelling on a neck is pretty damn large (I might be mistaken though I was thinking you're talking about cervical epidurals?) ... he sounds like he was trying to downplay his mistake and yes shoving you off on someone else because he's probably is afraid of either making more mistakes or not wanting to take the responsibility of his own actions.

I had two lumbar ESIs where too much fluid abutted a nerve and man that was outrageously painful and I screamed out both times. After the first doctor did that I never had another ESI with him and the 2nd time it happened was with someone I'd been going to for a while and he was super concerned and yet super honest about what happened and the pain abated within about 15 minutes. I used to get my lumbar ESIs without anything but a local anesthesia at the site but after that I decided I'd rather not know what's happening as I was afraid of tensing up and moving.. didn't have any probs after that and continued with same PM for years.

Have you checked out ChiroGeek's Home Page because he has a lot of tests on there that might explain what you're wondering about. mmglobal most likely knows as well what the significance of the test is..

I so hope that others persons with cervical surgeries will see your post and reply.

sending my best ~ Maria

That's pretty funny about you giving the bird to the doc while waving at him from the ambulance .. sounds just like something I would have done!