View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014, 10:04 PM

Thank you so much Maria! Yes I will tey to email Mark mmglobal, as well look into the other forums,,, Yes am by myself, have a friend who will fly in before the surgery and stay to help once out of hospital should all go ok if I do it...still on the fence..but just talked to surgeons nurse, and she explained that it does all need to be done at the same time and the why's she also answered as well, very nice lady....she also said he is legally bound to tell me of the things that can happen, but was encouraging and said a very large percent of his patients whom have had similar and more at one time have got 100% recovery, not in every case, but that he is very good at what he does and pray for the best outcome and that the surgeon himself is a very spiritual man, and that is why he takes the cases no one else will as he feels it is his duty to try to help whom he can, so that was good to hear if anything, but yes am still looking for answers will be researching all weekend, next week filling up fast with dr apts thank you for taking the time to help me,,you are so appreciated as being alone in this is horrific at best and the thoughts are overwhelming to say the least I am sure you can identify with. xxoo