View Single Post
Old 01-26-2014, 04:04 PM

Red face

Yes I love Florida, bad weather and all, but I got out of there fast when a hurricane was coming close and I was in key West..

Lived in southern CA also, Temecula, had a business there, and like you said to, the weather there is so much more accommodating!

Right now I don't drive, nor do I have any friends here that do, in fact no friends here at all. The car I have is dead, pistons an all the fixings went wrong, tried to have it fixed, way to much more than it's worth, so gave up on that, as in the past 2 yrs, went through 2 BMW's and Mercedes SUV, and now this last car, all similar problems,,,so for me, the thought of dealing with that issue right now gives me a migraine lol

I get to dr apts with the help of ins, but found out yesterday should be on Medicare instead of Medi-cal, so need to go to SSA this week.

Travel right now for me is not an option, unless a hour ride or less, my service dog just had cancer surgery, started Nov 1st, and had another one 2 weeks ago, so can't really go anywhere, unless for a day flight and back? And providing ins would cover it, but if done so far away, just to many things, no where to stay near for recovery and follow ups and so on, great idea, but not in a position to do that, wish I were rich, but this illness has killed me financially, in every way shape and form!

But somehow am making it work, have not given up just yet, but yes need more opinions even if 1 has any better options...talked to a friend last night, she also had done similar surgery, but she also said way to much all at once, and to run for another opinion..so will be a busy week am sure.

Sent my stuff to Mark, not sure if he got it all have not herd, will try to touch base with him today and find out.

Wish I was back in SOCA least have several friends scattered about down there Have a great day xxoo