View Single Post
Old 01-26-2014, 09:10 PM

Yes, she is recovering very well so far, just pray no more lumps, she has MCT type canine cancer, but it is what they call "spindle" grows with finger like projections and can pop up anywhere or in any organ, just pary they got it sll, she has to have regular blood work done as well monthly vet visits for the next 6 months, so would be better to be here..

She is my little "hero",,, she sees' organ failures such as heart, liver, kidneys and other things as well as does things,,all in a small 20 lb package of a Doxie that in her mind she is a doberman in disguise lol. On Thanksgiving day she saved us both in a huge way, there was a natural gas leak in the house, woke to her standing on my chest barking at the top of her lungs, I looked at clock it said 10:30, I never sleep past 7 am,,then once I came to smelled gas grabbed her and ran out door called fire dept, was so sick,,,,they said 20 more min I would of been dead,,,not the only time she has done her heroic job, she has saved a few friends as well as my late fiance, several times I truely would not be here without her

You can see my page on FB, she has her own pagehttps://www.facebook.com/pepsidoodles.haley.9 and mine is here is a link https://www.facebook.com/betty.haley.9 please feel free to add us!

I am spending my time resting mostly the past few weeks now and making homemade soup, as it is easy and will last a weeks worth at a time...

Need to go to SSA this week, found out I should be on medicare not medical, so need to get that taken care of right away, so many things to get done and time going fast!

Off now, had beans soaking overnight and ham diced to go in, still getting weird tingles and numbness, but told doc would keep phone near as well all meds records but cant take this in bad stuff day in day out, have to move around some

Hope to see you on FB,,xxoo