View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014, 02:26 AM

Awe thank you so much Maria! Used to teach skiing for 18 years in the winters, as well very athletic all my life, think that is the only thing saving me now health wise...have a high thyroid ob the bright side can eat pretty much whatever I want doc said as blood work is all good..then I asked, like deserts, you know the buttery sugary ones then she said don't go overboard lol! Yes, love to cook! Might be my favorite hobby now in fact lol! Just have to pace myself though, like make a pie crust 1 day, then the filling the next then on day 3 it goes to the oven, but so worth it

Your kitty is so fluffy and pretty, she does not look a day of 19!!

And yes, chicken is the main reason Pepsidoodles sits by the oven, she knows when it is ready and comes to get me, mamama it's done hurry, get it out now, lol, if she could talk I would be very afraid what she might have to say lol!

The pic at the beach was taken on the 12 th of this month, the paralysis was coming and going in different parts, right after that pic, whole left leg numb to toes and hobbled to a long and enjoyed the view,,,,such a pretty beach! A friend drove up for the day and said get myself together we are going to the beach, she live in Santa Clara almost 2 hrs south of me.

Not sure if I have email on here, will look, but here is my email bettyjhaley@hotmail.com

Your pic is lovely, you are a beautiful woman yourself!

So nice to meet you!

xxoo