View Single Post
Old 01-29-2014, 09:35 PM

Default re Dr.Zeegers

I think there are plenty of people that have had surgery with him and/or Dr. Bertagnoli and then others in other countries.

I don't know if you checked out the surgical outcome part of the forum that has some of the information about people reporting back on their surgeries. Persons that have been thru this a while back might not be checking the forum too frequently and then there are plenty of people that had surgery in the US when ADR surgery was approved/authorized for at least one level and those that paid to have more levels done cash (without insurance).

Again I'd suggest contacting mmglobal (contact info on this site) so that you might gain much more info/insight with regard to surgeons for your situation that you might want to consider and more details/info.

Good luck. I'm rather out of the loop since I stopped wanting to have more surgery at least lumbar after about 2006. Well actually I'm probably not an ADR candidate anymore nor are my current lumbar symptoms as severe at least at the time. Wishing you all the best with your information gathering and decision making stage. Maria