View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014, 02:11 AM

will look at the spinemed link thank you!

The OMM, Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, a doctor who specializes in putting your bones into the right place and order, like when the spasms pull my ribs out, she moves them back into place, and same with hips for sciatic nerve and lower and mid back problems all mostly due to the spasms.....about 6 months ago my lower back went out so bad I could not stand or walk nothing, went to ER called her, she is also my GP, and she said when done there to come by her office so I did..good thing to! She worked on my spine for about an hour moving the bones with small movement (wish I knew how to do it on myself) but by the time she was done I could stand and walk, was still tender, but was fine in 3 days back to normal...and why has NO doctor EVER mentioned OMM treatment all these years is beyond me! Ask your GP for a referral to one, I get aligned every 2 weeks weather I need it or not, but when ribs go out a few times a week from spasms, she fits me right in......was odd, the apt before yesterday with her 2 days before Christmas, she said then I will be needing surgery as the spasms were so bad constantly, she said they are never like that unless the nerves are being cut off in a bad way and it usually indicates surgery needs to be done,,told her she was right, and she busted her tail on everything that needed to be done on her end as far as referrals and cardio work up and so on...she is 1 in a million! Am blessed she is my GP for sure! But yes, for anyone with back spine problems I highly recommend talk to your GP about the option of seeing an OMM doc!