View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014, 04:31 AM

Yes, a DO is also same specialty but they need to specialize in the (forget the name right now) structure of the bones and spine, yes most do not make that their priority, but the ones who do will have a special OMM certification...yes best ever treatment, I never knew they could do that,,,,if I had would of had a long time ago like in the 90's lol!!! Wish I could marry one lol!!! At home care daily at it's finest lol!!

Been having a rough time getting used to the diluaded , great for the pain, but knocks me out, getting more rest than have in over a year! Bags under eyes almost gone but don't like to stay this way day after day, but think the idea is to keep me from doing much anyway, so will keep on it as missed a dose today and the joy of the pain spiked in full force, crazy how much we live with, and when we get relief, then if you miss a dose, I am like omg how was I living with this day after day with just Tylenol,,,,guess I built up a tolerance to the pain, don't know?

But I did read the worst cases for the most part are where the patient will have mild pain, until later stages