View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PepsiDoodles View Post
Yes, love to cook! Might be my favorite hobby now in fact lol! Just have to pace myself though, like make a pie crust 1 day, then the filling the next then on day 3 it goes to the oven, but so worth it
It is amazing what you can achieve if you pace yourself with just a little bit everyday. I have started to landscape the back garden, seriously, I have started to landscape the garden, I do two or three, twenty minute sessions a day, often just crawling around on the ground (lately I have been more on my feet) It is difficult to tell the difference from day to day if I have achieved anything at all - my wife thinks I am insane, but 4 months in, I have built a fence and a path, I sometimes look at it and think 'surely I couldn't have done that'
Nothing is ever impossible as someone once told me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria View Post
, a bunch of small little bucket seaters that would kill my back and then a Mercedes C250 and that's what I took even though it's much more $ than I was planning on spending. Sure is a dream to drive though after my Mitsu! So smooth and visibility is great though I don't like being so low .. that feels really weird (I sit up high in the Mitsu).
That is what my wife drives, or at least hers is the C220 diesel - I found it horrendous to sit in for about a year until my ruptured disc last summer, and then totally impossible, however since I have started to recover I now find the car very comfortable - interesting how stuff must move about in the spine and depending on how it is impinging on a nerve either allows or disallows all manner of stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PepsiDoodles View Post
for the migraines I used to get botox in 2005, worked great for 4 mo at a time, asked doc about it now, he said wait till after the surgery then might be an option, said they might not be as bad once decompressed, but if I still have them from the srynx, then he would order them, but also know of a few friends on the ASAP.org forum who have my condition and they get them into their spasms and have had great success!
How interesting that this decidedly odd and dubious cosmetic medicine has produced such a worthwhile side-effect. Presumably they must still inject it into the muscle, but for headaches where do they inject it ?

Have you / they decided on what operation you will have, is it still the fusion? and any dates yet?