View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014, 02:50 PM

Default Hello, Im new and here is my story

Hello,

I have DDD on my l5-s1 for about 9 years now and finally taking matters into my own hands. I'm only 35 and can't do anything without fear of putting my back into pain.

I found Dr. Zeegers and have been working with him to get my second opinion done. Doing all my home work he gave me. I

decided with Dr Zeegers because he appears to be one of the Best. I was going to go to Steum with DR Ritter-lang but read too many horror stories with him, thus why I seeked out another. Dr. Bertagnoli alto seems to be very good. I am not sure which one I should go with.

Suggestions?

As I mentioned I am only 35, I have two boys 9 & 10 that I would love to run and pay with, but I can't due to my bad back.

I would like to get the ADR done, however I am pretty nervous about it. You always hear about the bad stories and the complications and very rarely the good ones.

I don't know if I am getting cold feet or not, it's just that 1. i can live with the pain I am in, or 2, I can take a chance on ADR and hope it works.

Can people on here share their experiences with DR Zeegers on thread? E.g the whole process. Pre and post op. I have sever DDD so I know my muscles and ligaments will need time to stretch once the ADR is in.

But if someone could give me a good over view of the whole process what to expect, what to be concerned about, this would be great!.

Last edited by Karger; 02-04-2014 at 04:38 PM.