Thread: Update on Me
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014, 09:28 PM

Default getting together

Yes! Let's do it! I have foot PT on Tues and Thurs at 10a.m. and take the cat for fluids MWF at 11a.m. so basically on MWF I'm free after noon and T n Th after 11ish.

My vehicle just started with some weird noise .. something to do with the brakes and air in the system (at the very least). Took it to a really good little Mom and Pop shop in Seal Beach (love this hood) and the guy checked it out and said his computer wouldn't talk to my computer so I may need to take it to the dealer (UGH)! Also have some issues with the idling of the vehicle so may have my car in the shop really soon BUT I'm still up for hanging out w/both of you if at all possible!

Judy are you wearing a brace on that foot? The guy whose patented brace I'm wearing (Douglas Richie podiatrist) on both feet has braces out for varying condition and I noted that drop foot was one.

Re the cute little sandals and stuff I gave that up long ago. Ugly sandals would be cool for me but alas I'm stuck in oversized tennis shoes to wear the orthotic/brace combo on both feet. Whatever works/helps is ok with me.

Mark sounds like we're all having some chronically f'd up issues. Sorry for the unlady like description of the issues however it is what it is and this posterior tibial tendonitis chronic stuff really sucks. Still I am trying to be upbeat about it

Yah.. let's hang out.. we needs us some cadiallac margaritas!