View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 02:52 PM

Surgeon said he want to take me out of the country to do ADR in neck. Now states I don't have enough neuopathy. I think my strange headaches are my nuropathy. I have a lot of pain generators in my neck. I will type my report into the computer. You seem to have read a lot of them. Maybe you can pass it on to your radiology friends or surgeons. Not sure what I want to do anymore. I hate being disabled but definitely feel like my body needs to stop. I couldn't work anyways because I would colapse. Just that I have the attitude that you keep on keeping on. I am fortunate that I have money coming in now. But, don't like taking money for nothing. Now, I get paid for being in pain and miserable. Terry Sorry for the down load. Hope it dosn't wear off on you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmglobal View Post
Terry,

It sounds like the 'fourth one is a charm' and you are finally fused in your lumbar spine. You mention some pretty lousy continuing pain. Do they believe it to be from the operated lumbar levels?

How long ago was the cervical fracture? I have seen many people with fractured spineous processes in the lower c-spine that were not pain generators.

What are they recommending?

Mark