Thread: Update on Me
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2014, 01:48 PM

Default re next week

I have to see how things go re this coming week. MWF I have appts for Alaska and fluids tho I may be able to take her in earlier so we could meet up on Friday. Tand Th a.m.s I have PT for my feet. I try to do my shopping re food and laundry around that schedule as I can't do much in one day because of my feet and now my back (flare up). I do have to get someone in here to clean before I have company though and I'd want to be present because it would be the first time having someone here... plus my back is now bothering me so I'm pretty limited right now between my feet and my back (can't sit worth anything currently and can't walk much at all re my feet).

I got a toradol shot at the health center over here in this community but it's such a pain to do anything with them.. I was only given 30mg IM and that just doesn't work for me so now I have to make another appt. to see if I can get 30 more mg or I think I'll just go to an Urgent Care center so I don't waste my time except sitting really hurts right now.

Lola is going to be here this weekend and I'm taking her for grooming today in Long Beach and have to take care of her while Edgar works so I'll be more busy than I'd like re my back. Hopefully I can handle it without picking her up for any reason as that'd not be a good idea right now.

I'll check back here in the week .. after my company is gone (first week in April) I'll be a bit more free again and by then my back should be OK too as my flare ups go.

take care! Maria