View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014, 06:36 AM

Hi Mark,
Well, not only do I feel like they screwed me but now they have out right lied to me. The one thing in life that i demand from my family and friends is honesty. I cannot stand to be lied too. Why they would put me through that surgery and only do one disc makes no sense if the FDA is not blocking it because I do not use insurance, I use the VA. I am a 50% disabled veteran and while I am a full time grad student I get all of my care through the VA.
SO, they have lied to me about the surgery levels and now they are messing around with my meds. I AM DONE. I am calling my Psychiatrist in the am, this is affecting me mentally with the pain I am in, then I am reaching out to my Voc Rehab counselor because it is affecting my ability to focus on my school work, next I will be contacting the patient advocate at both VAMC and finally contacting my congressman.
I refuse to be lied to and under treated because of the mistakes of others when it comes to medication use. And I am very angry at the prospect of another ADR in 18 months.
On another note, I am so glad you have some relief and are able to get some projects done. I hope this will be permeant for you. I look forward to speaking with you.
AJ
???? Total Shoulder replacement