Thread: Update on Me
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014, 09:40 PM

Default re flare ups

Twisted my right ankle on Monday after taking Alaska for fluid and compensated by limping and bearing more weight on left foot so yesterday both feet were in an uproar and my back was killing me from limping/gimping. Tried to rest the afternoon and evening but didn't quite recover so hopefully by resting today and then just doing what I have to for the rest of the week/weekend which is plenty of errand but hoping to divide them up each day so I can recover.. will just have to see how I'm doing next week .. arghhh...

Am going to list my Laguna Woods prop so have to see if there's anything I need to do about that other than get the remaining stuff I have there out (not much but enough to make it a bit of a hassle for me since I don't drive myself there).

Mark what's happening with you? Feeling better? I hope so though I know how some of this stuff can linger or just hang us up quite a bit.

Judy you sound like you're doing Ok and made it thru taxes .. Yay!!!!! I was so glad to get that over with this past Saturday!

Ok take care guys and talk to you soon! Maria