Thread: Update on Me
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2014, 06:25 AM

Default so far

Been better this week Judy .. hope this continues without me blowing it again anytime soon. I was out 5 hours today running errands including going to Costco but I did limit myself to just going to 2 areas instead of walking all about. That meant buying next to nothing. I would have ridden in one of the electric carts if I'd have seen them before I entered.

After that I went to the Farmer's Market in Long Beach on Ocean and Cherry at Bixby Park. I did walk all about there and then sat and listened to music then drove down by the beach and hung out a bit. After that I rocked out while driving back to Seal Beach listening to my radio with music like Queen, Led Zepplin, etc.. oldies from my past on a San Diego radio station.

So I "think" I'm doing better at least enough for a visit. I probably can't really walk about that much at least predictably. If Mark is doing Ok then maybe we can get together for a bit soon.

This week I have a Thursday afternoon apt. at 3p.m. and then Friday just Alaska's fluids and I'm done with that at noon. I've been having a difficult GI time lately which I think is related to ingesting some kind of toxin. Mornings have been a total waste for me re feeling sick. It's pretty much day by day for me tho with regard to any plans other than appts. for the cat ( I'd force myself to take her even if I have to miss my own appts). Next week I have Monday 2p.m. doctor's appt. re the tummy and then next Thurs I have a 3p.m. appt. for PT. I think I'm done with PT after this as my insurance won't pay for more. Then I'll have Tues and Thursdays really free. I know Tuesdays are your volunteer day right Judy (or evening) so I know that day is probably out.

Good news re your refinancing!!! Yay!!!!! I'm going to be listing my Laguna Woods home this week or next. Hope it will sell pretty quick at the price near what I'll be asking.

ok let's hope we can get together soon.. Judy I think you've had the most done and are doing the best it seems!

Last edited by Maria; 04-16-2014 at 07:24 PM.