View Single Post
Old 04-22-2014, 02:44 PM

Default Cervical Discopathy C4-C5, C5-C6 & C6-C7

Hi Everyone,
Its been 8 months now that I am suffering (non stop) from a severe pain in my right shoulder with numbness in my fingers. it is impossible to support the pain or to sleep at night without pain killers. Lately I am starting to loose sensation in both ring and baby fingers

X-ray is showing Arthritis in the three discs (C4-C5, C5-C6 & C6-C7)
Electromyography is showing decreased strength in the right hand triceps
MRI is showing Disc protrusion at C4-C5, C5-6 & C6-C7

For the time being I am working in Saudi Arabia and local doctors are telling me to be patient, use a cervical collar and take pills (Celebrex, Lyrica,...)

While going through this excellent forum (that I have discovered yesterday) and reading the life experience of the members around, I have decided to start taking some contacts with German clinics in order to have a better diagnostic.

I can see that there is several clinics mentioned in this forum and I have chosen the Beta Klinik because of the CV of Dr. Zeegers. I have sent today a detailed file to the clinic and was informed that Dr. Axel Jung will check my file and revert quickly. Is this usual that the leading doctors are checking the files or I should have asked for Dr. Zeegers in my request?

In parallel, I have read so many threads about Dr. Baumbach and his excellent diagnosis that I feel like it is important to meet him and have his opinion as well before going further.

How can I arrange to see Dr. Baumbach ?

Thanks...

Alain