View Single Post
Old 04-22-2014, 06:05 PM
Administrator

Alain, welcome to the forum. The BetaKlinik is absolutely first class. IMHO, there is not another clinic that is better equipped and staffed for a thorough diagnosis. I've known Dr. Zeegers since 2000 and he did my lumbar surgery in 2002 at the AlphaKlinik in Munich.

I've also seen Dr. Baumbach dozens of times with clients because whenever there is substantial neuro involvement, getting the comprehensive neuro exam prior to you surgery can make all the difference in the world. Not only to correlate the noted pathology with the symptoms you are experiencing, but to establish a base-line neuro status. You may have deficits that you don't even know about. After your surgery, if you are chasing issues, it would be VERY important to know if they existed BEFORE your surgery or not.

While I have been to neuro exams with dozens of different neurologists, I have never seen anything close to the thorough approach that Dr. Baumbach provides. He's still in the Munich area so you'll have to hit Munich and Bonn/Cologne. Contact me off the forum and I'll put you in touch with Dr. Baumbach. (Phone number on ispine or GPN website contact pages.)

Mark
2002 L4-S1 Charite' ADR - SUCCESS!
2009 C3-C4, C5-C6-C7, T1-T2 ProDisc-C Nova
Summer 2009, more bad thoracic discs!
Life After Surgery Website
President: Global Patient Network, Inc.
Founder: www.iSpine.org