View Single Post
Old 04-22-2014, 08:03 PM

Default Just had lumbar adr w/Zeegers & Dr Jung

Hy, my name is Henry and I had 2 level lumbar adr with Dr Zeegers and Dr Jung on april 16th (6 days out now)
I am convinced that tactically and skill wise Dr Zeegers has no peer even though he is in the latter stage of his brilliant career of saving spines. I was also pleasantly surprised at the abilities and superb communication skills of Dr Jung who fully participated with Zeegers on my surgery. I had a brutal 1st 5 days and probably wouldn't have responded to this thread last night, but I had that 'light at the end of the tunnel day' today. I could not recommend a better 2 man team than them. Sure, they are the only spine surgeons I know personally, but I had done many months of research on Dr Zeegers and his record is outstanding. He will always do the appropriate thing based on individual circumstances. Added bonus you WILL NOT get with just about anyone else, direct one to one correspondence thru email with all you worries and concerns addressed by Dr Zeegers without costly visits pre-op. His diagnosis fee is well worth the $$ just for the piece of mind and clarity it will give you and allows you to make a well informed decision

Feel free to PM me for more and I wish you some peace of mind today
Coccyx dislocated / same fall (Cannot sit)
Aug 2011 pull-start generator - unrelenting low back pain - can only stand for 30 min
Nov 2011 -rhizotomy - makes things worse
22 hours/day in bed
June 2012 - present receiving facet injections every 4 months, only last one helped somewhat
L3-L5 ActivL Surgery w/Dr Zeegers April 16th
Doing great!!!!!