Thread: Update on Me
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 05:04 PM

Default Hello

Hey Judy,
good to hear from you! I'm so sorry to read that your ex is such a heartless wonder. I do hope he'll reconsider and give more $. Can't believe a Judge would go along with such a reduction in $ either considering the circumstances.

Well it's going to be quite hot here by the beach this week getting into what I'm hearing on the news the high 90's. I don't really do well in the heat at all so if it's actually that in the daytime I'll be staying in most of this time.

It's supposed to be a bit cooler over the weekend and hopefully maybe the following week? I'm not in PT anymore so am more free on Tues and Thurs which I know Tues are out for you re your volunteer/work (?sorry not sure which it is) schedule.

My feet are doing better finally. I hope they stay that way. I find that hot hot weather seems to really aggravate my feet though I think it's also wearing the brace/orthotic contraptions as they weigh about 2 lbs each and after a while I feel like I'm clunking around in weights between them and my clunky tennis shoes. Anyway I am glad however to be doing better at this point. Even rode my bike a few minutes the other day! I do need to get a woman's bike though or what is called a swing thru I think, maybe even an electric bike.

My back is doing Ok. Status quo I would say until I do something to aggravate it

I'll check back here and see what's going on with you.. Hope you can weather the heat this week before you get your central air! That sounds like a dream!