View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 05:16 PM

Default slinkycats

I've lived with horrific pain (in the past) that was so limiting and just really turned my world upside down and all around and my head too of course. Over the years (like 30) things seemed to have calmed down re my back pain and while I do have some flare ups that are pretty intense still they're nothing compared to what I used to experience.

I still have lumbar issues (that was the worst for me) have some cervical issues and according to my OSS thoracic issues as well which I've only occasionally experienced and pretty briefly though a few times the pain was so sharp and slicing dagger like it just made me afraid to breathe let alone move. Every time I read about people's thoracic issues I shudder...

More recently in the last 2 years my feet have limited me greatly so I have once again been dealing with a condition that is greatly limiting and depressing as well as a result of pain/limitations/the whole shebang.

All I can say is that I do hope you will get the treatment needed to improve your spine/condition/life. I'm sure talking to Mark and Judy both would be very helpful to you. take care, Maria