View Single Post
Old 05-01-2014, 06:01 PM

I had a rhizotomy in Nov 2011, a few months after my awful low back pain arrived. Specifically it was called 'endoscopic laser rhizotomy' ELR. Performed by Dr Kuaxian Liu from NJ. He met me 5 minutes before procedure and asked me 1 question. 'Does your low back hurt when you bend backwards?'
To which I replied 'NO'. Apparently all the forms and questions and descriptions of my pain were never actually passed on to him. How pathetic is that? So he did it anyway disregarding the contraindication. The result, pain increase and increased problems bending forward.
Perhaps over the course of several months whatever he did may have been reduced, hard to tell as my symptoms continued to get worse. But I feel like a new man now that I hired a true professional master spine surgeon (Dr Zeegers) and all symptoms are improving finally
Coccyx dislocated / same fall (Cannot sit)
Aug 2011 pull-start generator - unrelenting low back pain - can only stand for 30 min
Nov 2011 -rhizotomy - makes things worse
22 hours/day in bed
June 2012 - present receiving facet injections every 4 months, only last one helped somewhat
L3-L5 ActivL Surgery w/Dr Zeegers April 16th
Doing great!!!!!