View Single Post
Old 05-09-2014, 07:08 PM

Default your post

Thank you for returning and letting us know how you are doing and with the use of eastern vs. western medicine.

I could say quite a bit here with regard to the prescribing of medicine in the US but will not because I would go on and on.. so instead will just say that I'm glad to read you're making progress and hope that you will continue to do so.

I am wondering if you are directly under the care of a physician (as in the site you posted) which I take it would a physician that practices Allopathic medicine? Do you have physicians that are licensed as Western medical practitioners and practitioners of allopathic medicine or are they separate usually? If they are separate do the physicians that practice western medicine have respect for those that practice allopathic medicine? If a physician is dually licensed would he or she perhaps prescribe both types of medicine or would one first try allopathic medicine and then prescribe western meds if allopathic ones didn't help?

Thank you for posting the medicines and their contents. I would have to read something these types of medicines to have a better understanding of what they're used for and if there were any conditions they'd be contraindicated in and /or in terms of possible allergens.

Which medicines do you use for what type of pain or to alleviate or help treat which kind of pain or condition with regard to your spine?

thanks again for posting as it's very interesting to bring up a perspective such as this and use of this type of medicine/medical practice.