View Single Post
Old 05-10-2014, 05:12 AM

Default please excuse my repetitive error!

I am surprised you could decipher what I was asking as I kept writing allopathy when I meant ayurvedic!

Thanks again for answering my questions (esp. when they must have sounded somewhat ridiculous if not confusing).

Do you have any books or references you would recommend on Ayurvedic practices/medicine? Perhaps something that you would read or use as a guide yourself? Some of the Ayurvedic medicine components you listed sounded like things I've seen in listed in some Homeopathic medicines (which I'm not very familiar with just may have seen in passing looking at labels somewhere).

Core strengthening exercises are generally recommended here to help build strength and support for the spine. Swimming is good and I used to do that on a regular basis for a number of years.

The oil you're using for your back sounds interesting. Again good luck and I hope the ayurvedic practices will work for you and you won't have to employ the use of pharmaceuticals and especially not have to consider surgery if at all possible.

Last edited by Maria; 05-10-2014 at 05:28 AM.