View Single Post
Old 05-10-2014, 09:45 AM

Default Worried....New MRI..missed Dr. call on Friday

and increasing pain. So sorry I haven't been on the board to help support others but my headaches have been back and most of time has been spent with Grad school. I just had another MRI on Thursday(to look at the cervical ADR they put in 8 months ago) and got a copy of the disc before I left, but it was just read yesterday. I missed my Dr. call and her message got cut off so I all that was said was: "Hi AJ, I don't have anything extremely urgent but." Then the message cut off, and of course the office was closed by the time I called back. My Pain and numbness have been increasing and we finally have some meds that work and I was hoping to be back on track. I have attached one of the images(Sorry its so big, I can't make it smaller) and it does not look right to me, but I am hoping that they are supposed to look like this following an ADR because the MRI could look different. Any input would be greatly appreciated as I am scared and won't be able to talk with the Dr. until 8 am on Monday. Thank you so much.
AJ
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sag T2 frFSE.jpg (74.2 KB, 11 views)
???? Total Shoulder replacement

Last edited by ajspine; 05-10-2014 at 01:59 PM.