View Single Post
Old 05-11-2014, 03:56 PM

Default In agreement

Mark and Maria,
Thank you so much for your responses. I would like to say that not under any circumstances do I think that Vets should get different treatment than civilians, I feel that we should ALL get excellent care. And with your advice I will no longer post about the bad experience I have had through the System.
I will say that I understand how pressured the Providers are, I have not been in terrible chronic pain as long as you and I am not looking forward to years and years of this fight. Which is why I have started Aqua therapy and deep tissue massage. Deep breathing and a Chronic pain group therapy. I am looking for other ways to find something that works. Giving these Drs. this much control over my life has to change.
My Mom has been a RN for 37 years and MSN for 20 and she is disgusted with the way Pain is treated everywhere. She makes it very clear to me that it is not just the System that I am dealing with, but ALL of them. She says that chronic pain is barely addresses in nursing and med school and that this should change.
No one knows the answer to this problem but I do know that we should not let the Government practice medicine by threatening provider's lively hood if they are helping patients and are properly licensed to do so.
I love this site, it has been so helpful and informative for me.
Mark, I will Contact you this week, please PM me a good time that works for you. I could use just a few pointers and some advice. Thank you guys so much.
AJ
???? Total Shoulder replacement