Thread: Update on Me
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2014, 10:51 PM

Default did you make it

To the beach today? I went to Seal Beach last evening and it was really great there re perfect weather and just perfect place to be. Walked out on the pier and looking to one side saw the sun setting and to the other side the full moon appearing in sky. So incredibly beautiful!

Went to SB this a.m. to listen to this guy who wrote and published a book on Seal Beach at O'Malley's bar. That was kind of fun and then checked out a few little shops meaning to get to walk to the Pier but my feet were starting to "grumble" at me and I had to go pick up Alaska at the Vet's where I left her before going to hear the guy talk.

There was a fire in the Cerritos Wetlands which is about at PCH and 2nd Street intersection or nearby there and that backed traffic up like crazy getting home. A drive of normally at the most 10 minutes took me about 45 minutes to get home with a cat full of sub q fluids and a/c on in my SUV.

Got home and hung out with a few neighbors for about a half hour under a nice shady tree and then it started to get real hot even in the shade. Watered my succulent plants and it was just burning up in the sun!

I'd go to the beach but since I can't walk barefooted by the water I don't really want to go until it's cool enough to sit out in the shade somewhere which an idea many people have besides me! There were plenty of people at the beach this morning though and it did look really inviting!