View Single Post
Old 05-24-2014, 04:10 PM

Default Excellent results from MIT

I first hurt my back at 15 in a bicycle incident. My friends and I had built a wood ramp and were jumping a flaming pit with our bicyles, I swear. My left foot slipped off the pedal on landing and jammed my right hip and and hour later I began a life of chronic low back pain. Later at 30 I took a bad fall,11 feet, landed on my right side and turned black and blue down my right side. I jammed my shoulder/neck and my arm under my body broke two ribs and fractured facets in my lowwer spine . I had a discectomy and fusion of S1-L5-L-4 with pedicle screws and rods. The surgery was 9.5 hours as the degeneration of the area from 15 years of decay and overwork was over the top. The surgery was successful and I went on to enjoy a bit of backpain free life until some one went through a red light and t-boned me.I now have lower back pain again and manage it with meds and constant physical rehab. My story is about my neck, upper back and shoulder which suffered incredible trauma in the fall but not enough for surgery. Things have decayed over the years and pain and stiffness and hand numbness increased steadily. I started getting some relief with epidoral steroid injection. My mistake was not getting into different work. Last summer the numbness moved from my left hand to my right hand and then the symptoms went through the roof. Numbness , pain and pins and needles from behind my right ear to the tips of my fingers and my upper back. I went to 5 surgeons and got everything from you need surgery ASAP before you have permanent arm damage to Dont have surgery. I was so confused and the pain was driving me mad and now I was BROKE. Before I gave up to neck surgey, C4/C5 discectomy I contacted a Dr. friend from the past, and he turned me on to Multiple Impulse therapy combined with neck decompression.
From day one I got some relief and except for about a week were I plateaud. Every session gives me releif from stiffness and pain . It is best for getting those kinks out that hold everything in spasm. Two months later I have put surgery off and have very little pain. I know it wont fix the damage that exists but it has defintely allowed me to postpone surgery for now. I highly reccomend folks to try it. When discussing back problems and various so-called solutions I always say, If you had a broken leg you would get it set at the hospital right? Same goes for your back. You wouldnt go to your chiropractor or massage therapist right with fractures ,etc." MIT is a tool. Its not a magic wand, it will not fix broken or decayed parts,but its amazing at relieving stuck parts that are holding your body back from healing itself. For the majority of people with minor back issues this is the way to go And it is so simple that I know if I had a MIT machine I could teach my girlfriend how to work on me in a matter of minutes. I want one.