View Single Post
Old 06-29-2014, 05:11 PM

I am really new to this site and came across this by trying to find information on this Asymmetric uncovertebral hypertrophy thing. I have had two different spine doctors, the first was not so great. In total I have had a lumbar herniated disc trim, forget medical term, two cervical fusions at c6-7 and c5-6. I continue to have issues with numbness, pain, weakness and lack of control (my hands do not listen to the brain all the time if you know what I mean). The pain is bearable, for now, but the numbness and other things are starting to get worse by the day. My last MRI showed that the Asymmetric uncovertebral hypertrophy is showing up at c2-3, with degeneration at all other levels. I thank you for the info on the hypertrophy it helped a lot. The radiologist has a hard time reading some of my MRI's because of movement by is caused by my movement, when I am in the donut I feel pretty much the entire thing to the point I can tell you were they are scanning. When they get to the bad spots I feel like I am being ripped apart, anyone else go through that?