View Single Post
Old 07-01-2014, 09:29 PM

Default Wishing you the best with surgery!

Hi Karger!
You made it and maybe are asleep now? I don't think I could sleep if I were going to have spine surgery again since I can hardly sleep if I have a doctor's appointment the next day let alone a surgery!

Yah.. plane seats suck as far as I'm concerned.. I'd have never made it sitting thru anything more than maybe 2 hours and possibly 4 if I could move around all over the place and get up and down.. anything after that I'd be begging someone to shoot me or just throw me out door.. hence my 3 coach seat thing where I lie down for flights (buy 3 seats together which hopefully is a row to myself .. bigger planes may mean I need to buy more seats).

Side lying is painful too after so many hours but at least I can stand and walk by the time I get off the plane and function. Too much sitting and my back goes out though for back surgery would probably be just about right if an ambulance could pick me up and somehow I'd magically get taken care of until surgery!

Ok blabbing on here so really just hope you have a GREAT surgery and then a WONDERFUL recovery and everything is GOOD!

take care and hopefully we'll hear from you soon "on the other side!" Maria