View Single Post
Old 07-02-2014, 06:48 PM

Right about now, I estimate it's about 8 in the evening and you are in your 1st night of recovery on the Beta Klinik. I must warn you, that little accordion jig that plays when a patient buzzes for attention will drive you crazy by the end of your 2nd day. I wish I remembered the names of the attendants, there is one guy (middle east decent), talks very much like he is gay. Anyway he is one of the nicest people you will meet there. Please tell Dr Jung I said hello.
I didn't feel too much pain once the morphine drip was started, but for the most part you are going to be very sleepy. My real intense pain actually occurred when I released myself on 3rd day from clinic & switched over to my own meds at the hotel. You also probably won't see this until you get out of the klinik (wifi). The 1st 5 days for me were real bad, then things started to improve.
Congratulations.
Coccyx dislocated / same fall (Cannot sit)
Aug 2011 pull-start generator - unrelenting low back pain - can only stand for 30 min
Nov 2011 -rhizotomy - makes things worse
22 hours/day in bed
June 2012 - present receiving facet injections every 4 months, only last one helped somewhat
L3-L5 ActivL Surgery w/Dr Zeegers April 16th
Doing great!!!!!