Thread: 12yrs post op
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2014, 05:32 AM

Default 12yrs post op

it's been 12 years since my adr surgery(medical study). I'm still reporting great results. I've had a few bumps and scrapes along the way, I was rear ended by a texter! sandwiched between 2 cars- banged me up really good I thought I might have disc problems but I didn't and don't now.
So would I have the surgery again knowing what I know? in a heartbeat, do I talk to others about my experience, darn tootin I do, I offer both sides of the surgeries good and bad. it's all of us and this website that educates. Everyone I talk to I recommend this site, to come & join & read & post. I won't ever forget what back pain is all about and how debilitating it can be.....
After a botched spinal tap where my L4/L5 disc exploded i underwent a laminectomy in 1979, and ran from spinal surgery ever since, then in 2002 i met DrDelamarter in Santa Monica- and my life as i knew it changed dramatically, I consider myself the "ProdiscPosterBoy" I am in the US Trials and one of the first in California to recieve 2 Lumbar Prodiscs, nomorepain-nomoremeds