View Single Post
Old 08-27-2014, 09:29 PM

Hey Kargs, Did Dr Z say pushups are Ok? I'm dying to do something for my upper body but will not even touch another free weight again. I am 2 months ahead of you and here is my experience with sitting. Now bear in mind I virtually never sit except you know where, once a day. This is due to my dislocated coccyx not my back though. Even so, up until about 3-4 weeks ago even sitting on the John for more than 15 minutes would cause some back pain. Nothing terrible, just aggrevating. Fortunately for me it usually doesn't take that long. Sorry it I'm grossing anyone out, it's just a natural thing.

anyway, I can sit there (you know) for any length of time now and feel absolutely zero back pain.

When I tell people that I literally don't sit, they express their compassion - but really I'm so used to it - it's not a death sentence. I'll tell you what was though - it was that awful back pain that prevented me from standing and walking. But our good friend and surgeon Dr Zeegers fixed that up real good. Real good indeed! So many people seeking adrs and going for far less experienced surgeons, can't understand why. And I love my Activ-Ls
Coccyx dislocated / same fall (Cannot sit)
Aug 2011 pull-start generator - unrelenting low back pain - can only stand for 30 min
Nov 2011 -rhizotomy - makes things worse
22 hours/day in bed
June 2012 - present receiving facet injections every 4 months, only last one helped somewhat
L3-L5 ActivL Surgery w/Dr Zeegers April 16th
Doing great!!!!!

Last edited by henry4956; 08-27-2014 at 09:34 PM.