View Single Post
Old 10-04-2014, 07:59 PM
Administrator

Maria... no discogram planned.... that would be for suspected discogenic pain, but there is no disc there to be painful. I did have a discogram at the degenerated thoracic level but it was negative.

Vicki, yes it is good news IF AND ONLY IF this structural issue we see is responsible for my pain syndrome. Could be it... could be a distraction... could be another problem that is in addition to what we have thought of as "my thoracic issue".

The only new news is that I have not done much yet. I'm shocked that I'm not pinging everyone... I still feel like my head is spinning (yay, preserved motion) and have not effectively addressed it. My pain has been so much worse over the last few months... it's been tough to get anything done. We recently upped my meds and I'm starting to enjoy a slight honeymoon at the new med level, but unfortunately, that is only translating into feeling OK for a few hours at a time. I still can't figure out the, "OK, I feel better... what can I get away with doing?" issues. I'd like to sneak up on a feeling good time and go sneak a few skydives in!!!

Mark
2002 L4-S1 Charite' ADR - SUCCESS!
2009 C3-C4, C5-C6-C7, T1-T2 ProDisc-C Nova
Summer 2009, more bad thoracic discs!
Life After Surgery Website
President: Global Patient Network, Inc.
Founder: www.iSpine.org