View Single Post
Old 10-05-2014, 04:00 PM

Default great reply

Victoria
Since you are a complicated case after reading Vicki's reply I would definitely feel that might be the best $1100 I would spend (or possibly more if fee has increased).

I only paid for one cash consult here in SoCal which Mark (mmglobal) accompanied to me and had actually arranged the appt. for me) and I paid $300 or $400 at the time which was back in 2005. It was a good consultation by what I consider USA standards even though the surgeon was so incredibly busy he still seemed very patient with me and gave what I thought was a better consultation than most of my WC paid for surgical opinions. Thing is as you and everyone who is going thru the process of finding the right "mechanic" to do the work we really want to be as sure as we can be about choosing a surgeon and in my case I was never quite convinced what the "mechanics" could do for me was worth another surgery. You however have much more going on than me so I imagine your need is far greater than mine was or is re having more spine surgery.

Vicki thanks for the time you put into the response to Victoria with so much detail. Based on what you wrote I would definitely put up the $ for a consultation with Dr. Zeegers. Thanks so much for that!

Maria