View Single Post
Old 10-13-2014, 04:09 AM

Default supposedly

L5S1 if fused or not doesn't have much motion anyway.. so this is the level that I believe if fused would be Ok and ADR above it might work IF you are a candidate... that's sort of what I was facing .. a hybrid surgery.

Ok here's the other thing.. you don't want to waste a month's rent on another opinion re Zeegers.. he is a master spine surgeon from what I read... so if you pay to get his opinion and he gives you either what you want to hear which is what it seems like you are after really.. or maybe not depending on if he thinks you're a viable candidate as Vicki pretty much says.. you're still getting an EXPERT opinion! The cost is INVALUABLE from what I'm reading with regard to the time he spends going over things and giving you his expert opinion.

You are looking for a surgeon .. well IMHO you must realize you may not hear what you want to hear however you might hear what would be best for you with regard to putting all the pieces of the puzzle together.

You may or may not be a candidate for ADR at the last two lumbar level and you may or may not do well however it would at least be nice to find a surgeon that might answer your questions and perhaps if you pay the $1100 to Zeegers that's what you'll get.

I just hate to see you make a less than well informed decision because you don't want to spend another $1100 which in the grand scheme of things is very little.

Wishing you the best and I do hope you'll consider Zeegers amongst whomever else you're considering getting opinions from.