View Single Post
Old 10-13-2014, 11:51 PM

Default re Mark

Vicki,
T1 replied that she had made contact with Mark and spoke to him. I agree about how helpful he is ~

There was another spine forum that I got the boot from that was very active although I have no idea now and that was ADRsupport.org and then there was another one Spinepatient some thing or other .. that was really quite active as well.

While I didn't care for the person running ADRsupport.org for a number of reasons there was a lot of movement there with regard to people that got ADRs .. the other forum that was Spinepatient something or other had a lot of various types of spine surgery persons replying to it and there was a lot of movement on that as well.

Mark knows both of the people that started these forums as they sprung off of either Mark's forum or others.

T1 you may not get the answers you're looking for here because of patient population that are replying here so I do hope you will reach out to other spine surgery forums as well if you can find the links for them. Perhaps persons that have had the type of surgeries that you had may have a forum somewhere?