View Single Post
Old 01-14-2015, 03:40 PM

Hi Karger,

I have read a lot of your posts and I had the same questions you had about the prosthetic disc for which I did not find answers anywhere.

The questions I had were -

1. How does the Artificial disc react to decompression(like can you use inversion tables, can you do pull-ups or dips or hanging exercises like leg raises on a regular basis). I know you have a post on it(Active-L disc - how is held in.) and Mark(mmglobal) answered it. I'd like to know what you found out/what the doctor's advise is / are you able to do any of the above?

2. I am also a regular chiropractic care guy. And don't know how this is going to be post-op(if I get it done). How have you handled this situation post adr surgery?

3. Also, I wasn't able to find a latest update on your recovery. How is it going? Are you pain-free?

4. I like to run, do weights on a regular basis(which I am not able to do because of my back). Have you been able to do any of these?

I have been doing a lot of reading these days on this topic(adr) and I must say this is a really helpful group with a lot of information and I cannot stress how thankful I(I'm sure there are a lot more out there) am to you all(for all this info) and Mark(mmglobal) for creating this platform.