Thread: Jim..
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2015, 07:01 PM

Default update

Jim,
I completely misread what you wrote prior to this last update. I read that the ADR was removed and nothing was done from the back .. however I didn't remember that you have probably already stated previously what was going to happen from the front so I was thinking there was just the ADR removal!

Sounds like you are progressing and of course that can take time. After my failed 2nd surgery it took me from '92-2005 to really feel some real improvement and that's because of the auto fusion at L5. L4 still gives me problems and WC still does not certify ESIs for me which really did help.

Their latest reason was the doctor that ordered the ESI did not call them back. Of course they were calling my OSS's office and wrote that they were trying to reach Dr. Toliver (my PM in SD). I have the right to request to see an IME which I know is like seeing an optometrist for my low back as far no one doing anything helpful for me.

Also I have to wait 12 months now from the non certification or denial before I can have another ESI requested.

Back to you.. glad the sitting is improving even a little .. it's kind of a nice thing when one wants to be social or use the computer or ride a bus, train, airplane, drive further than down to the end of the street etc!!!

take care! Maria