View Single Post
Old 04-10-2015, 06:36 PM

Default re using yoga

Hi Mochi,
I'm sorry to read of your spinal problems that have brought you to this forum with questions.

I can't say whether yoga would be helpful or harmful given your cervical MRI results however it sounds as though it's pretty significant if you're experiencing ongoing numbness (? pain or other symptoms?) for which you're being referred to a neurosurgeon.

Your MRI looks to me like you have reason for your complaints and then some. Personally I'd want to wait to see the Neurosurgeon before I started anything new re movement involving the area in question.

I'm hoping someone here with more experience interpreting MRI results would be able to help you out with answers and/or some supportive information to help you out.

Understand the negative feelings/thoughts.. so many of us get there during this spinal journey.. the trick is to hang on and exhaust all options available (and then hang on some more)... I can't tell you how much my life has changed for the better from the point of my 2nd failed spine surgery and residual symptoms .. that was back in '92.

I just wanted to reach out and welcome you and hope that someone here will answer your questions in terms of what you're really looking for re information.

take care ~ Maria