View Single Post
Old 04-20-2015, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria View Post
Desiccation.. or dried out discs. A number of my MRI reports have desiccated discs on the report especially where I had the L4 and L5S1 discectomies.. severe desiccation.

Do you think that's what the report meant to say?
Could be Maria, not real sure, could be just old age lol, will leave it be then, an focus on the internal shingles am dealing with from hell ! Eye Dr upped antiviral and eye drops yesterday, helped heaps, and with the PHN pain, called and left a nice message for the Dr who lowered the antivirals, a Thanks, not have the little bastards in my eyes and head! Onto the many calls for the day! Fuzzy, not sure, you might go onto face book and look up syringomyelia and chiari research there is a page for it if your syrinx is rounder in 5 mm or if you have ch 1 there is a large study going on back east headed by the best Dr for your condition period, it is all paid for, all follow-up care paid for, travel you name it paid for, they also work with your home town dr's to guide in your continued care while at home, but you should check into it if ANYONE has mentioned that kind of a surgery overhaul to you with that kind of a sryinx involved! Best of wishes!