View Single Post
Old 06-14-2015, 04:30 PM

Default Upcoming surgery

Hey Judy,
That sure sounds like a lot of surgery! I too hope it works to correct things. Who will take care of you post op? Is this a new (to you) surgeon? Neurosurgeon or Orthopedic? What's a spect ct scan?

Anyway all questions aside I'm glad you posted as I've been wondering how you've been.

I've been doing OK on the taper tho had a mean flare up starting past Weds. I contemplated going back up on Methadone dose but then just figured I stay with the taper and retire to bed the last 3 days other than Lola walks. To keep my ass planted in bed had a little wine to make me snoozy and relaxed. Seems to work well re CNS relaxation tho all I had on hand was red wine and I don't like it that much so it was more like drinking cough syrup...kinda ugh! My PCP prescribed 10 Robaxin tho I didn't take any. Definately prefer Toradol injection but had one end of May so didn't want another so soon.

I think the DEA is coming down hard on controlled substance providers and WC just wants to stop paying for my med & PM appts. I have been paying for my last three Methadone scripts tho as very cheap.

Please keep us posted on your surgery as much as possible. Will be thinking of you and wishing you the best possible surgery and results!!!