View Single Post
Old 06-25-2015, 06:10 PM

Default hello

I was hoping someone would respond to your post by now as there are several persons here at least personally familiar with Dr.Zeeger's work however I guess they have not checked out the forum lately..

Sorry to read that you have the problems you do and are pretty much limited in your own country as to what to do however thankfully there are options if you're a qualified candidate that afford to go outside of your country.

You may want to go to the Surgical or Surgery part of the forum if you haven't already and peruse what's been written there.

Mark (mmglobal) is a really good person to talk to you (actually talk with) if you can either Skype or have a phone conversation with him. He's the creator of iSpine so there's a "contact us" area to the far right up above that you can reach him at and I would definitely do that. I'm sure other people might reply as well in time.

Wishing you the best and quite understand your feelings and thoughts~ take care and hope to hear from you again here. Maria