View Single Post
Old 07-08-2015, 08:10 PM

I would welcome any recommendations on doctors that have worked out well for anyone either with an ADR or a Fusion. If anyone has any other recommendations other than to call the number on this forum that would be great.

The problem is that I want a second, or third opinion from other doctors with ADR experience whether that may be revisions or just a lot of implants. Fusion at four levels is very extreme so if there is a better option then I want to at least talk to a doctor with experience. Also, if it does have to come out then I would be much more comfortable with a doctor who has actually taken one out before. Mine hasn't.

I don't think much of the Prodisc C for obvious reasons, as it is in very poor position in my neck. I'm wondering if the new Mobi C is better or if maybe there is a new one on the horizon. Either way I need a good doctor to consult. If it has to be fusion then that's what it will be, but I want to at least be able to make an informed decision.

You asked why the Prodisc has to come out. As I look at the X Rays it looks to me like it's too far back which is causing the spine to bend the opposite direction, thus putting pressure on the adjacent vertebrae. I could be wrong about that but it sure looks out of position to me. I need to consult with someone else about it so that I can be sure. I'm not looking to assign blame with any of this. Maybe it shifted after surgery. I just want to do what's best for the future.

Last edited by KevinFish; 07-08-2015 at 08:59 PM.