View Single Post
Old 07-09-2015, 01:03 AM

Default recommendations

Again Mark (mmglobal) is the best person to help you out here. He has not only had a lumbar and cervical ADRs; he has worked as an Advocate for persons having spine surgery and worked with some of the most reputable surgeons performing ADR surgery in the USA and abroad. He definitely can help you out more than anyone else can most likely.

The other thing you can do is peruse the surgery part of this forum and see what people have written about their surgical experiences with various surgeons they've utilized.

I have not had ADR surgery. I have had about 5 consultations regarding ADR but in the end chose not to have more surgery and now I'm no longer a candidate for ADR (lumbar).

I believe Mark had at least a 3 or 4 level cervical ADR. He had a 2 level lumbar ADR. There are other people on this forum that have had cervical ADR though as I recall the majority that have posted here have had lumbar ADR.

There are so many doctors doing it now and the ones I considered in the past were: Dr. Bertagnoli in Germany, Dr. Zeegers, in Germany, Dr. DelaMarter in the LA area, just to mention a few though there are so many more that Mark can talk to you about and in different countries as well.

Please do yourself a favor and call Mark. He's helped so many of us out and don't think we are recommending you to call because we are trying to sell you on him making any $ off it .. he's just the best person hands down to talk to about this as he's helped so many people find the right surgeon to help them out.

Good luck. Hope others will respond as well. Maria